Private Duty Scheduler
Five star quality care – that’s what our patients have come to expect from Greystone Home Health. We are a growing home health company that emphasizes on the best patient care and highest clinical standards in the industry. With Greystone Home Health, great healthcare has come home.
Greystone Private Duty has an opportunity available for a Scheduler in a fast paced growing office! The Scheduler is responsible for managing clerical matters to ensure that documents flow in a coordinated and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. At least two (2) years of experience in home health or health care preferred.
2. High School or equivalent education, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3. Experience in scheduling preferred.
4. Knowledge of scheduling software(s) preferred.
5. Bilingual preferred.
6. Exhibit good verbal and written communication and public relations skills.
7. Demonstrate autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
8. Knowledge of medical terminology
9. Personal computer skills
10. Business machine knowledge
11. Word processing skills
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehealthcareers.com
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network